Job ID: 120539735
3 - 5 years
We are a Pacific Coast Landscape Company, rapidly growing in market share. This is a groundfloor opportunity to grow your career and become an integral part of our successful, unique culture. Be part of our future as it takes shape!
We are in an immediate search for an experienced level Landscape Maintenance Account Manager, with a minimum of three years experience in the field, 5 years experience in customer service. Relocation candidates are welcome to apply.
Base salary to start is $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 contingent upon level of experience, annual branch bonus based on profitability, comprehensive benefit plan, vehicle, gas card, laptop and smart phone.
He or she will work under general supervision of the Branch Manager, acting as the primary customer service contact, responsible for increasing company revenue through selling enhancement work for a one to three million landscape maintenance operation.
The Account Manager is responsible for the management of a client portfolio of multiple key clients, focusing on maximizing revenue growth, client retention, and providing customer communications to achieve total client satisfaction and ensure that customer/company quality levels are being delivered.
Base salary offered will be contingent upon level of experience, from $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 to start, annual bonus based on branch profitabilitiy, comprehensive benefit plan, vehicle, laptop, smart phone.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop / maintain strong and positive, long-term client relationships which lead to contract renewals of each account within the customer portfolio.
- Generate customer solutions and proposals that are on point, creative, and consistent with the brand image of the company.
- Proactively present landscape site enhancement suggestions and horticultural guidance to current clients.
- Responsible for accurate estimates and takeoffs as needed.
- Sell and maintain acceptable gross margins for contract and work orders that meet branch budgets.
- Complete and/or coordinate all required paperwork in the sales process; sales reporting, estimates, contracts, sub contracts, insurance certificates, business licenses, work orders, projects, NOI’s, change orders, purchase orders, budgets, and billing.
- Process short form contract and pre-lien if necessary and submit to Branch Manager.
- Open work order and projects in Solomon with complete work description.
- Set up meeting with sub-contractor or Specialty Department to review open work orders, schedule, and completion dates.
- Determine, notify, and meet with the Operations Supervisor responsible for the account.
- Perform site walk through and formal meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met.
- Collaborate closely with branch production teams to assure client’s needs are handled efficiently and timely.
- Develop strong relationships with production staff to ensure that customer service and production teams are aligned on serving customers.
- Coordinate site visits with production team to assure that consistent qualities and contract compliance is occurring.
- Responsible for maximizing work opportunities though enhancement and maintenance activities.
- Earn new work through referrals from existing customer base.
- Network to support Business Development team in securing new sales opportunities.
- Review the Accounts Receivable while maintaining satisfactory A/R levels (<60) for their assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with the Branch Manager concerning customer service feedback along with pricing and growth strategies.
- Works closely with the Branch Manager in providing overall leadership for the branch.
Knowledge, Qualifications, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture, Agriculture, or Business with a minimum of 5 years experience in customer service and leadership experience within the green industry or equivalent experience.
- A strict sense of organization and time management while having the ability to set up and implement a high level of customer service.
- Complete knowledge of branch office functions, geographic responsibilities and customer service.
- Ability to communicate from any location and be available to travel to each of the Region areas with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to network with and facilitate the networking of large groups of company personnel with industry and trade contacts with the marketplace.
- Proficient in maintenance & enhancement estimating and pricing.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, Access, & Power Point and Outlook
- Must have a clean DMV record and Professional References
If you qualify and want to learn more, email your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days.