Job ID: 204572718
Responsible for managing a continuous book of business for Commercial Landscape
Construction Division. Primary focus on landscape installations including, irrigation, lighting
and hardscape projects. Must have Project Management knowledge working off grade, on
vertical landscapes, such high-rise buildings; installing green walls, green spaces, pedestal
pavers and irrigation systems. Responsible for staying abreast of product, supply and subcontractor
prices as well as the operating production capabilities to ensure projects
are finished within budget and in a safe manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Execute professional time-management ensuring that projects are completed with the
projected budget and timeline.
• Review plans and specs, ASI’s and RFI’s to determine changes and cost impacts,
manage project budgets, vendor pricing/quotes, logging and tracking correspondence,
• Attend onsite project meetings and act as a liaison between field staff and in-house
• Familiarity with interpreting plans, specs, and construction documents generated by
Architects, General Contractors and Vendors.
• Demonstrate computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. AutoCAD
preferred, but not required
• Efficiently manage and coordinate multiple construction projects simultaneously, and
maintaining an on-going book of business.
• Ability to work under pressure, and construction deadlines
• Ability to resolve in a professional and effective manner, personnel conflicts and
• Responsible for ensuring a safe working environment and implementing Safety
procedures and Job Hazard Analysis.
• Communicate on a professional level with both internal and external customers, both
written and verbally.
• Professional management of labor force, including time-sheets, recordkeeping and
• Experienced in vertical landscape installations, Pedestal Pavers, Green Walls and
• Professional and verifiable experience in Commercial Landscape Construction
• Valid Driver's License with insurable record.