Job ID: 213541277
5 - 10 years
Landscape Maintenance Field Superintendent
We are a leader in the green industry serving the Houston Texas market, offering high-end commercial landscape management services in Maintenance, Design/Installation, and Irrigation. With our continued growth and development, you're assured a career that offers growth potential, stability, advancement opportunities and comprehensive benefits.
As a Landscape Maintenance Superintendent, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of landscape maintenance contracts, personnel management, provide excellent customer service, and ensure delivery of quality services to ensure contract renewal.
- Responsible for scheduling timely servicing, quality of products & services performed (day-to-day production)
- Responsible for monitoring & managing irrigation repair technician
- Responsible for monitoring & managing operation expenses/budgets
- Responsible for staffing (hire, train, motivate, manage, terminate) foreman & crew personnel
- Assisting in quotations for supplemental work & special projects to improve landscapes
- Provide excellent customer service & develop long-term client relationships
- Participate & Conduct regular training sessions to ensure proper use, care, and inventory of company vehicles, equipment, and tools
- Landscape Management experience to include maintenance contract
- This position requires excellent organizational, leadership, communication, and time management skills
- Valid state driver’s license and good driving record
- Others as required by federal & state law
We offer great base salary plus overtime, best resources & equipment in the industry, great advancement opportunities, a complete benefits package & continued education, and more!