Job ID: 215158279
5 - 10 years
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
Our Branch Managers take ownership for creating lasting client relationships and leading their team to profitable results for their assigned Branch.
The successful candidate will be someone who provides leadership and direction to ensure that branch goals are met in the areas of client satisfaction, retention, profitability, adherence to policy, and financial objectives.
Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience with:
- Effective management, coaching, and staff development techniques
- Client relationships and customer service
- Employment of safe work practices
- Knowledge of plant and other landscape/hardscape materials
- Administrative processes
- Budgeting and financial operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Branch within budget and profitability expectations.
- Assures smart purchases by utilizing standard purchasing techniques including obtaining multiple bids, working with other Branches to achieve economies of scale in our purchases, etc.
- Assures that our operations personnel have the tools they need to perform their jobs satisfactorily including approved plans, a detailed budget, etc.
- Routinely inspect jobs to ensure quality and timeliness of service are within expected standards.
- Maintain positive and frequent customer service techniques to foster ongoing client relationships.
- Ensure that all Branch personnel perform their job duties in a safe manner and that all safety protocol is adhered to. Holds regular and frequent safety meetings and tailgate talks to stress the importance of same.
- Holds regular staff meetings to with Branch personnel to review company and Branch objectives.
- Available to help resolve issues and reinforces continuously respectful communication between all departments.
- Prepares appropriate annual, monthly, and weekly business plans and works to ensure that all team members understand their responsibilities as it relates to same.
- Oversees Branch team building, training and development programs.
- Participates in Bi-weekly and Quarterly Corporate Branch Review meetings.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, as may be elected
- 401k Eligibility
- Company Vehicle, Laptop, Cell Phone, and Participation in Bonus Plan
Our EEO Policy:
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.