Job ID: 215573626
3 - 5 years
Residential Landscape Account Manager
The Schumacher Companies, Inc. is New England’s oldest and most trusted name in landscape construction and maintenance. As a provider of landscape, hardscape, and irrigation services to residential, commercial and institutional clients, Schumacher has been synonymous with superior craftsmanship for over 40 years.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic landscape professional to join our fast-paced, growing Residential Landscape Maintenance team for a full-time Account Manager position. Together, our goal is to provide the highest level of horticultural care and customer service for finer homes in the Greater Boston / Metro-west Area.
Account Management Role:
- Develop strong relationships with a portfolio of clients through exceptional communication about their landscape, upcoming work, schedule and follow up.
- Proactively discuss landscape challenges, propose solutions and present opportunities for property enhancements.
- Clearly communicate client preferences, project details and provide support to all work crews (mowing, gardening, irrigation and enhancement crews). Ensure that all work meets Schumacher’s high quality standards.
- Implement and cultivate best horticultural and ecological practices while ensuring that client expectations are met.
- Work with production manager to prioritize scheduling needs; coordinate material and equipment requirements for projects; as well as implement and enforce safety protocol and procedure.
- Work with division manager to set and manage job budgets while ensuring the integrity of the work is a priority
- Possess desire to achieve the very best for your clients- value proper stewardship of both their landscape health and investment
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- A positive attitude and proactive approach
- Minimum 3 years experience in the landscape field
- Computer skills a must. Knowledge of Microsoft office
Schumacher Companies offers:
- A very competitive compensation package including health, dental, 401K and bonus program
- A team-oriented, supportive work environment
- Company vehicle