Job ID: 225000649
Under the general supervision of Field Service Supervisor. Responsible for performing physical labor required to complete installation \ service \ repair of Synthetic Turf Fields. Some overnight travel is required.
- Understands plan and procedures for installation/service/repair of FieldTurf Synthetic turf products.
- Follows direction to adhere to completing project according to customer schedule.
- Assists in unloading and preparing materials at start of project.
- Ensures is in compliance and adheres to required safety precautions.
- Attends weekly job site safety meeting.
- Assists in procurement of installation tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Assists in executing work procedures, following specifications, mandates and contributing to various phases of installations to prevent delays.
- Assists field service supervisor to ensure all delivered materials meet specification.
- Operate all required heavy equipment (including, but not limited to, forklift, laymor, redexim, and spreader) safely and effectively.
- Operate company vehicle and comply with the policy and conditions of corporate vehicle usage policy.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to Standard Operating Procedure and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Assist in cleanup and loading prior to final walk-throughs and assist in ensuring completion is to customer satisfaction