Job Title: Lead Landscaper
Reports To: Head Groundskeeper
Status: Full-Time Year-Round
Summary: The Lead Landscaper’s responsibility is the overall care and maintenance of the outside surrounds of Dell Diamond and relevant landscape.
- Mowing and edging of the parking lot islands
- Mulch flower beds around the ballpark
- Irrigation maintenance and operation
- IPM program of preventative and post emergent herbicides. Grub prevention and control in flower beds.
- Tree trimming
- Strong knowledge of native flowers and shrubs.
- Time Management skills
- Candidate must be a team player with the ability to take direction as well as delegate tasks
- High attention to detail is a must as well as creativity and self-motivation
- Individual must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be willing to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Candidate must be able to work in all types of weather conditions, must have the ability to stand for hours at a time and must be able to lift 50+ lbs. throughout the day
Compensation: This is a full-time year-round position that includes full benefits and 401k. Compensation is based on experience. This is an Hourly position. 40 hours/week plus opportunity for overtime. Please send cover letter, resume, and list of references.
Job ID: 235927693