Full Job Description
Leading landscape development company in the Metro-West area is seeking an experienced Landscape Construction Estimator for immediate hire.
Candidate is responsible for evaluating bid specifications and drawings, ensuring that we know everything required to successfully bid and win the project. Must have the ability to create and maintain efficient takeoffs, job cost development and bid tracking.
START DATE: Immediate; Applications/Resumes are accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Review and estimate costs on prospect jobs
- Prepare and sustain status of plan reproduction
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate information from suppliers and subcontractors and ability to negotiate better pricing
- Compile take off data using an estimate software and present information to management
- Encourage growth and maintain positive relations with clients
- Successfully transfer projects from estimating to the production team
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in similar industry preferred
- High accuracy and attention detail
- Ability to breakdown landscape, civil drawings, specifications, addendum & bulletins
- Clear and effective oral/written communication skills (with both clients and internal staff)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and on Screen Takeoff Software
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a mast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and willingness to travel
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume. Only qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States and who submit all required information and documentation will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
MUST LIVE IN MA SURROUNDING AREA TO BE CONSIDERED