General Manager Lawncare and Pest Control Company
Looking for a Dynamic Leader to help the Owner achieve his aggressive growth and production goals for this 25-year-old Lawn and Pest Company. We are located just miles from the beach in the picturesque and historic town of Prince Frederick Maryland. If you can be responsible for developing annual and seasonal operational plans and successfully executing strategies to achieve revenue and profit goals. If you hold strong personnel management skills and the ability to create and maintain a strong company culture are a must as well as a prior history in the Lawncare and or Pest Control business. If you are looking for a place to call home, a real partnership, and not just a job, this is the place for you.
General Manager Duties
- Develop, implement, and track an annual budget ensuring sustainable growth and profitability yet maintaining high-level quality control.
- Be a visible, impactful, strong leader driving results ready to quickly and effectively address personnel issues, both good and bad.
- Implement a weekly meeting protocol with other managers/owners.
- Directly oversee sales manager, office staff, and service manager making sure they are accountable for their positions.
- Develop an ongoing culture-building process by conducting employee surveys and team-building events and exercises.
- Work closely with Pest Control Manager maximizing growth potential.
- Build/maintain external relationships through trade organizations/peer groups, etc. ensuring that NGS is a state-of-the-art organization at the leading edge of the industry in ALL facets.
- Work directly with sales manager/recruiter in achieving targeted sales within budgetary constraints and maintaining a top-notch workforce.
- Work directly with service manager in technician training protocol/efficient daily operations/customer relations, etc.
- Quickly resolve any difficult customer service issues unable to be appropriately resolved by office personnel/service manager.
- Train office personnel on how to diffuse and efficiently resolve customer service issues limiting service calls or unnecessary visits.
- Make NGS a fun, challenging, rewarding, and lucrative place for all who choose to work here.
ONLY LAWNCARE OR PEST CONTROL PROFESSIONALS NEED APPLY